Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Over

It's over.

Don't say things like "This is not an ending, it's a new beginning".

Nah, it's really over, I've retired from my CCA, from everything else other than books.

Have to thank alot of people that made UNR'07 possible, and I'll try hard not to miss anyone out.

VJ volunteers for all the days, special thanks goes out to VJCO and 06S39 who came in a big group and hype everything up. Really sorry that some parts of the day been not really engaging but especially for those down on Day 2 and 3, you can see everything's going on well.

Special mention to the night guards for these 3 days, S39 guys Wilson, Timo, Ernest, Jer He, Litian and Nigel, Chin hao, Jason, Jason's friend, Mingyao (Can never imagine how talkative you are haha).

CIC 06'07 and 07'08. Regrets as I looked back on the past year, many things that I've not done, but I guessed the 10th we've done everything. Thanks, couldn't be a success without you my batch.

To the juniors, it's been a joy seeing you guys step up and grow into more matured individuals. Mistakes are made for the very fact we're all humans but always remember, less of them will be made with experience and even lesser if things are done together
All of us will never be any dumber than one of us.

Habitat Staff
Jocelyn, Hweekiang, Christina, Nigel, Richard
Thanks for giving me this opportunity to work with you guys at this level, something I can only dream about.

To Ivy and Yiwei,
You'll always be the goal of leadership that I'll look at. I can only gasp at the level that you're at despite being just 2 years older.

To my dear dad Hosea,
You'll always be the goal of a person that I want to be.

Been a breath-taking 2 weeks. Sacrifice loads of time from mugging, but at the end of it, it'll never be regretted how I spent this one and a half year.

Nil Sine Labore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home